Kelly and Annette just eat up Kyle. I love it! He has a great time with them, too. His sweet older cousin Sydney loves him as well and she has a good time holding him and playing with him. Here's a cute picture of her giving Kyle a smooch. I love the expression on his face! (Note: I don't put other kids photos on this site unless their parents give me the a-ok.)
Sunday, May 24, 2009
A Month of Family - Part 2
So part two of Family Month was about two weeks ago when the Louisiana fam came for a visit. (I posted our zoo visit not too long ago).
Kelly and Annette just eat up Kyle. I love it! He has a great time with them, too. His sweet older cousin Sydney loves him as well and she has a good time holding him and playing with him. Here's a cute picture of her giving Kyle a smooch. I love the expression on his face! (Note: I don't put other kids photos on this site unless their parents give me the a-ok.)
We love having them come visit, but I'm always sad to see them go. They live too far away!
Kelly and Annette just eat up Kyle. I love it! He has a great time with them, too. His sweet older cousin Sydney loves him as well and she has a good time holding him and playing with him. Here's a cute picture of her giving Kyle a smooch. I love the expression on his face! (Note: I don't put other kids photos on this site unless their parents give me the a-ok.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment