Monday, May 17, 2010

18 Months!

Kyle had his 18 month well-check today. I don't have any of his stats because...well I'm not as neurotic about keeping up with them anymore. He's right on track with his physical development. He still has a huge head, weighs about 24lbs, and is getting taller. :)

Matt and I are having so much fun at this stage Kyle is in right now. He's talking up a storm, mimics us all the time, and loves to help us do chores.
We made a list of all his words, and he's up to about 35 words. We're impressed!

There are a few words that he repeats all day long: Mommy, puppy, car, and boo-boo. In fact, we talk about all his boo-boo's at least 50 times a day. He loves to point each one out, even the ones that aren't there anymore!He's also surprised me several times with his recognition of numbers and letters. The other night he was in the bath and picked up his foam 9 and started saying it over and over. I was so surprised! He knows A,B,C,D,K,L,O,Q,R,T, 1,2,3,5, and 9. I think we have a future MIT grad on our hands. :)

I can't get over how much he's changed in 18 months! Sniff, sniff...

Hours old:


May 2009

May 2010Oh, wait...I meant May 2010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment