Sorry folks, but I can't think of a witty title for this post. I'm all out of ideas at the moment. :) As you know, Kyle and I spend
a lot of time outside everyday. We're having to be outside earlier and earlier in the mornings now because it's so blasted hot by 10am. I'm sweltering in this awful heat and humidity, but I'm thankful that Kyle
wants to play outside all the time and not just veg out on the couch.
Anyway, Kyle has discovered the joys of keeping his climber-thingy clean. Almost everyday he asks me to fill up his bucket so he can wash his jungle gym. It's a great way for him to stay busy and keep cool!
 |
| Ready to clean my jungle gym! |
 |
| I've got all my gear. |
 |
| Seriously, the boy has to put EVERYTHING in his mouth! |
 |
| Doesn't taste so good, does it?? |
 |
| Gotta cool my head off. |
No comments:
Post a Comment