How far along?: 38 weeks.
How big is baby: 6.5-7lbs
Weight gain/loss: +28 lbs total, but I've lost 3lbs in the past week. Not to worry, this is normal. I'm just glad I'm not gaining anymore! I've seriously outgrown my maternity clothes!
Pregnancy symptoms: Pretty much the same as last week: short of breath, forgetful, leg cramps.
Sleep: I've tried to stop taking naps so that I can actually go to bed at a decent time every night. Seems to be working for now, however, Kyle has been waking up every night lately so that's throwing me off a little bit.
Best moment this week: Well, it's only Monday but so far it's been a good week!
Movement: Still constantly moving.
Food cravings: All I want is ice water. Maybe the fact that it's a million degrees outside has something to do with it?!?
Food aversions: Nothing.
Labor signs: 20-30 Braxton Hicks contractions every day. Some cramping but nothing to get excited about.
Here's the latest belly shot!
![]() |
| 38 weeks |
![]() |
| This was at 27 weeks. |


No comments:
Post a Comment