Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Weekly Checkups

I had my weekly appointment today and here are the stats...
Dilation: 2 1/2 cm (seriously, that's all?!?)
Effacement: 80%
Position: Same as last week

Dr. Carson said that we could schedule an induction for late next week either the 11, 12, or 13 if we want to.  I'm really not into forcing labor unless it's medically necessary, but I really don't know if I can handle the possibility of the 12th coming and going and there not being a new baby with us! Maybe it's because I'm so uncomfortable from the child kicking my ribs and bladder at the most inconvenient times, or because being gigantic and running after a 2 year old wears me down daily, or maybe it's because I'm so bored from being cooped up inside ALL.THE.LIVELONG.DAY that I just need a change of pace. But I am so DONE with being pregnant, even though I've been blessed with another super easy pregnancy.

Matt and I talked about it and we're going to go ahead and get on the schedule for an induction late next week. Hopefully, we won't have to go that route and little man will just decide to come on his own, like TOMORROW! So don't anyone start making plans that he's coming next Thurs, Fri, or Sat. Just assume that he's coming earlier please. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment