Friday, December 9, 2011

Boom Boom Pow! (And Other Videos)

Here are a few videos of the boys.

Beck LOVES Kyle. When Kyle is in the room, Beck just grins and giggles at him, especially if Kyle gets on the playmat with him and starts making goofy sounds. I love hearing Beck's laugh!


Beck is just now old enough to enjoy fun times in the bouncer. He's still not too sure about it, but Kyle has a great time showing him how it works!


We have dance parties at our house every day. I don't know who likes them more, me or Kyle! :) I've tried getting him to listen to children's music; you know, the obnoxious Mickey Mouse Club style, but he prefers the Black Eyed Peas. He specifically requests Boom Boom Pow every time we have our party. Unfortunately, he's not really showing off his moves here...he gets camera shy. But I thought it was cute anyway. Love my little dancer! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment