Poor Beck is definitely the second child. I have not done a good job of keeping track of all his firsts. I do, however, have at least 100,450 pictures of him. Because good grief, he is one.cute.baby!
So let's see... he has his two bottom chompers and is working on at least two more teeth. He's not a great teether...he takes a lot of tylenol and uses my finger as a teething toy. The boy has some sharp teeth and strong jaws. One of his top teeth poked through yesterday after giving him a hard time for over a week. Yuck.
He LOVES to swing. LOVES it.
He's discovered Kyle's kitchen and thinks opening the oven door is the best thing since...well being able to sit up! He opens it, I shut it, he opens it, I shut it. We could probably do this for hours.
He loves his bouncer, especially after he's had a round of albuterol.
He has a great time riding like a big boy in the grocery carts.
He's been eating solids for a few weeks and is doing pretty well. He's way more interested in grabbing the spoon and gnawing on that than eating. I have to give him his own spoon so that I can use mine to sneak a bite in.
He discovered the dogs and makes it a point to grab Lewie's hair any time he's in reach.
He LOVES bath time. Even more than swinging if that's at all possible.
He tries to eat grass and leaves every time
we're outside. Heck, he tries to eat everything. We have to really watch
him and make sure he's not grabbing food off our plate!
He loves to be sitting up to play, but he's been getting really
ticked that he can't stand up. He's been working on pulling himself up
when I put something in front of him that he can grab.
He
so desperately wants to be with Kyle and follow him around. He tries
really hard to push up on his hands and knees to maybe (?) start
crawling, but he gives up pretty fast and gets mad. He has become an
excellent roller though.
He ADORES Kyle. I thought I
was good at making Beck laugh, but Kyle can get real belly laughs out of
him. He just lights up when he sees his big brother come in the room or
hug on him. So stinking cute!
He's starting to use his
voice a little more. Just last night he was trying to tell me and Matt
something and it sounded a lot like, "Mmmm oooohhhhh."
And more cuteness...






No comments:
Post a Comment