On Sunday morning, Matt and I watched Beck (finally) push himself up into a sitting position. Yay! I've been waiting for him to get around to doing this because he always wants to sit up, but he'd never really been interested in trying to figure out how. I guess he just decided that Sunday was the day.
What's even bigger news is on Monday while Kyle and I were playing with Beck in the living room, we watched him scoot/crawl across the rug, grab the ottoman, and pull himself up to standing. Then he started 'cruising' the ottoman. This is huge! He's been kind of trying to pull himself up, but he's lazy about it, meaning he always reaches for my hands so that I can pull him up. I haven't gotten video of this accomplishment yet, but boy is he proud of himself! He gets the biggest grin on his face when he pulls himself up. He's so cute!
And he just wants to stand up all.the.time. In fact, he's been getting a bit testy with me if I hold him too long, or if he's strapped in the carseat or stroller for very long. He wants to move and explore!
Now that he's really mobile, Matt and I are going to be re-baby proofing. I think we'll need to even do more baby proofing with Beck because he's just into everything. Not only is he moving, but he's opening drawers and trying to dive in them!
Here are a few videos of Scooter getting his move on...
And just because he's the cutest baby EVER...
| Isn't he just angelic? :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment