Thursday, June 28, 2012

Proud of Our Boy!

For the past two weeks Kyle has been taking swim lessons from my friends neighbor. After our not so great experience at the local swim school, I thought him taking lessons from Teresa would be a good idea for several reasons:
  1. First and foremost, Teresa is a Christian who loves the Lord and shows it through her words and actions.
  2. She's an adult, not a high school kid like at the swim school. She's a mom and grandma so she knows how to handle kids.
  3. Her pool is like an oasis...who wouldn't want to swim in it?
  4. She doesn't let parents stay and watch like at the swim school. This means that kids are less likely to cry, complain, etc without mommy there to rescue them. :)
Today was the last day and she let the mom's come watch the last 10 minutes of class. Can I just tell you how PROUD of Kyle I was to see him swimming, putting his face in the water, going all the way under, and floating on his back?!?!

He's made HUGE strides in his confidence and abilities! I'm so pleased with the results! In fact, every day he asks if he can go swim at Ms. Teresa's!

Great job Kyle!!




No comments:

Post a Comment