Thursday, July 14, 2011

My New BFF

Meet my new BFF, Lucy. Everyone should have a Lucy (or a Betty...that's Desi's BFF). She can vacuum all the nooks and crannies in our house all while I'm sitting on the couch watching the latest murder mystery on the ID channel. I'm kidding. I do have to get up once in awhile to get Lucy unstuck from something.

Lucy
Seriously though, my grandma, mom, Desi and Zac bought us the iRobot Roomba as a baby shower gift. Seeing as how we have hard floors all throughout the house and I can't keep up with the constant sweeping and/or mopping, this little vacuum is going to make our lives much easier. I've been surprised at how much junk it picks up. And a little nauseated at house filthy our floors are.

Thank you, thank you for the fantastic gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment