I had my weekly appointment on Tuesday and it went well!
Stats:
Dilation: 2 cm
Effacement: 80%
Position: Head way down, feet in my left ribcage, rear end in my right ribcage, fist punching my bladder every 5 minutes
I had a sonogram too to check his weight. He measured at 36 weeks and 1 day, while I was at 37 weeks and 4 days. The dr said he's a little small at about 6lbs, but it's nothing to worry about. His heart rate is perfect and his lungs look good.
Considering the weekend I had where I was convinced that Beck was joining us on Friday night, I'm feeling really good this week. I was in a lot of pain on Friday and had my mom literally drop everything and drive down and made Matt miss his soccer game...just in case. Of course nothing happened. He was just playing games with me all weekend long. Little stinker.
He can come whenever he wants, hopefully sooner rather than later, because I'm actually pretty bored right now. Is it bad that I'm looking forward to spending a few days in the hospital just for something different to do??
It's been 500 degrees for over a month which makes it very difficult to go anywhere with Kyle because, 1) I am NOT dealing with this blasted heat very well and I just melt after a few minutes outside, 2) trying to get Kyle in and out of his carseat when he wants to do all the buckles himself makes for a very long, very patience trying event (on my part), and 3) where is there to go right now? I'm not taking him to the mall play area with all the snot nosed kids, I can't take him to a jump house because my big stomach prevents me from climbing up the ginormous slide to rescue him when he gets scared, and now that he pitches a fit about riding in the cart at the store I really don't have the energy to fight him on that and just go walk around Target. Sigh. Woe is me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment