Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Break 2012

This year our adorable niece, Sydney, specifically asked to stay with Uncle Matt and Aunt Jessica for her spring break! We were totally flattered that she wanted to hang with us old folks for a week. I'm pretty sure that her real motivation was to 1) play with her cute cousins and 2) be a cool big girl and be on vacation 'by herself' for a week!

I think she had a great time. I know we did, especially Kyle. She and Kyle are quite a pair. They get along really well, but they have their moments of antagonizing each other...just as if they were brother and sister!

We definitely enjoyed having her visit us. Matt and I are already talking about having her come stay with us again this summer for a week!

Here are the week's highlights in pictures...

Making experiments


Jumping off the back of trucks




Watching Tom & Jerry every morning

Hanging with the littlest cousin

Supervising the hamburger making (yes, Kyle is wearing his fleece Christmas jammies. what of it?)

Play-dough!

Walking the pups

Climbing mountains at the rock yard

Pelting each other with water balloons



Posing

Texting

Chillin' with itty-bitty again

Feeding the ducks

Hula hoop champ!


Planting the veggie garden


No comments:

Post a Comment