Wednesday, February 23, 2011

15 1/2 weeks

I'm almost 3 weeks behind on this. Here goes!

How far along?: 15 1/2 weeks.


How big is baby: About the size of an orange. 
Weight gain/loss: + 3 lbs.

Pregnancy symptoms: Growing pains...my stomach is definitely stretching. I haven't really looked pregnant until I woke up Monday morning and all of a sudden had a belly!

Maternity clothes: Mostly by Bella Band, but maternity jeans are in the very near future. Like tomorrow. 
Sleep: Eh, I gave up on that a long time ago.

Best moment this week: Sweet, I'm in the 2nd trimester!
 
Movement: Nothing yet. 
 
Food cravings: Candy. Bring on the Skittles, Gummy Bears, Twizzlers, etc.  Junk food like french fries and cheeseburgers. I had the same cravings with Kyle, but I can't give in to them too much!

Food aversions: Coffee and chocolate. I know...chocolate?!? I was the same way with Kyle.

Labor signs: None
What I miss: Nothing.

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby! March 8th!!
 
Milestones: People, please understand that I copied and pasted this info from a website. They put "she" in their descriptors. So don't get any ideas that we're having a girl (Desi!).
She's about the size of an orange this week, her ears have migrated to the sides of her head, and her eyes are moving to the front of her face. Plus, your little smarty-pants can now wiggle her fingers and toes and make breathing movements in preparation for life outside the womb.

I finally look pregnant and not tubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment