One opened in Frisco a few years ago, which is about as far away as Oklahoma from us. I've never been that interested in going because 1) it's way the heck up there, 2) it's ginormous...like 3 stories tall, and it's a maze to get through (literally), and 3) I thought the stuff was not only cheap to buy but cheaply made.
Judgments, judgments...tsk, tsk.
My mind was changed when a co-worker showed me this that she bought for her baby's nursery. It is exactly what I'd been looking for to put in Kyle's playroom and his room for storage. She said it wasn't cheaply made, but the price was right on...only $60! I can't find that at Target for $60 and their stuff is cheaply made!
So Matt, Kyle and I ventured up to Frisco and let me just tell you, we fell in love. OK, maybe that's an exaggeration, but let's say we were very pleasantly surprised at the quality and choices of IKEA. It was so worth the trip that we're planning on going back to get Kyle's 'big boy' furniture.
Here's the result of our IKEA trip...only $140 later!
![]() |
| A place to put books and stuffed animals...finally! |
| Now we can get toys off the floor and not trip over them...finally! |

No comments:
Post a Comment