Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Baby Made Me Do It

Is it bad to blame baby #2 for my excessive order of Girl Scout cookies? What if I say my co-worker cornered me in the camera studio and demanded that I support her daughter's troop and buy some cookies! What was I to do?

OK, so that was a tiny exaggeration. What really happened is she said, "My daughter is in Girl Scouts and they're selling cookies if you want to make an order."

Do I want to place an order?!? You have no idea how much I LOVE Girl Scout cookies. I adore them, but I usually restrain myself and buy 2-3 boxes per year. That's not much, right? Enough for Matt and I to share.

Well this year, my 1st trimester cravings were apparently in high gear and I ordered SEVEN boxes of cookies! Are you kidding me? I've already finished half a box of the Lemonades. Sheesh.  I'm typically not a junk food eater. Matt says I live on twigs and berries (haha), but at the rate I've been going with my junk food binges, baby #2 is going to come out looking like a chocolate chip cookie or a Skittle.

The baby made me do it. Just sayin.'

I heart Girl Scout cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment