How far along?: 27 weeks. Gulp. I start my 3rd trimester next weekend. Double gulp! We have done NOTHING to prepare for this baby. Well, I bought a pack of onesies, but that's it! We have an entire bedroom that we need to get cleaned, painted, floor stained, and big boy furniture moved in to...like NOW. So if anyone wants to volunteer their time, just knock on our door!
How big is baby: About the size of a head of cauliflower.
Weight gain/loss: +14 lbs total
Pregnancy symptoms: Forgetful, clumsy
Sleep: It hasn't been too bad the past few weeks, thankfully.
Best moment this week: Matt being able to feel him move!
Movement: Constantly! There's always a party going on, especially between 10:30pm and 6:30am.
Food cravings: Nothing in particular, even though I did ask Matt to go get me a Frosty and french fries from Wendy's last night. Yum!
Food aversions: Nothing.
Labor signs: None
What I miss: A nice glass of wine, being able to see my feet.
Milestones: He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps the lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if he were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on.
Here is a comparison from 2008 to 2011.
| 2008 |
![]() |
| 2011 |

No comments:
Post a Comment