A few weeks ago, my sweet friend Sarah and I took our buddies to
Nash Farm in Grapevine for their Kite Day. Wouldn't you know that the day before there were 40mph wind gusts and the day we tried to fly kites it was totally still?
Anyway, we all had a great time. It was soooo cute to watch Kyle and "A" running around the farm like the maniacs they are. Of course they had no interest in actually trying to fly a kite. It was more like, "Mommy! Fly that kite!"
Kyle and "A" have become pretty good buddies. She's about 6 months older than Kyle, but they play so well together. They run around, boss each other around, take each others toys...the usual little kid stuff. I'm glad he's found a friend to hang out with every week!
 |
| A big open field?! My kind of place to run, run, run! |
 |
| Chasing after "A's" butterfly kite. |
 |
| Why fly a kite when I can climb fences? |
 |
| Or run... |
 |
| Farmer Kyle driving the tractor. |
 |
| Cutie pie |
No comments:
Post a Comment