With the weather being so nice lately, Kyle and I like to chill out in the backyard with a blanket and some books for storytime. Of course, it rarely goes as I have it planned in my head. I envision laying on the blanket with his books just taking our time reading, looking at the clouds, chatting it up. Hahahahaha! Yeah, right. It goes more like this: Kyle squirms all over the blanket, throws grass and sticks on me, I barely manage to get halfway through one book before he's off chasing the dogs.
However, he was in a rare, still mood the other day and I was able to catch some quick pics of him reading one of his favorite books, Scat Cat. We've read it so many times that he has it memorized. He went through it page by page and 'read' the entire book! I was so impressed! Of course, he is a genius, so this kind of behavior is to be expected. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment