Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kyle Speak

Vanilla = Vanona

Tormado = Tornado

"Mommy, please don't bump my noggin' please." (Says this every time I get ready to put him in his car seat. Apparently, I've bumped his head on the door one too many times.)

"Mommy, please don't sing, please."

Me: "Kyle, mommy has a baby in her tummy."
Kyle: "Wow, that's ridiculous."

"Daddy, can you shake your booty and I will sing a song?"

Kyle: "Dammit" while trying to undo the tabs on his diaper
Me "We don't say that. Say shoot instead."
Kyle: "I can't say shoot mommy. I have to say dammit." (Sigh- yes, he learned that word from me. I know, I know...bad mommy!)

Things I never thought I would say:
"Please don't lick the sidewalk."
"Please don't lick daddy's car."
"Don't wipe your snot on the couch/daddy/the dog/my shirt/the wall."
"Mommy's nail file isn't to be put in your ears."


No comments:

Post a Comment